If your placement is managed in SONIA, please upload your vaccination status evidence in SONIA otherwise, please email your evidence to email@example.com.
Vaccination status evidence may include:
- an International COVID-19 vaccination certificate issued by the Commonwealth Government showing the COVID-19 vaccinations you have received as recorded on the Australian Immunisation Register (preferred);
- written confirmation issued by the Department of Health to you of the COVID-19 vaccinations you have received;
- a COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate or an Immunisation History Statement showing the COVID-19 vaccinations you have received as recorded on the Australian Immunisation Register; or
- evidence that you are an exempt person for the purposes of the Directions, being a:
- COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate or an immunisation history statement issued to you showing a medical exemption as recorded on the Australian Immunisation Register; or
- temporary exemption or declaration of exemption issued to you by the Chief Health Officer or a person authorised by the Chief Health Officer for that purpose.
No other forms of vaccination status evidence will be accepted.
Before submitting your evidence, please remove or redact your Individual Healthcare Identifier (IHI).
You may receive more than one communication relating to vaccination requirements; however, you are only required to submit your evidence to hg8868皇冠 once in your capacity as a student, unless updating hg8868皇冠 with evidence of your booster vaccinations.
In addition to providing evidence to hg8868皇冠, each placement host will have its own requirements as to how this evidence will be recorded within their own systems to ensure they comply with the Health Directions or policy. You will be required to provide such evidence upon their request.
By submitting your vaccination status evidence, you agree that hg8868皇冠 may disclose your vaccination status evidence to third parties, including for example your current or future host organisation(s), where it relates to your studies or where it is required by law.